This is the manual for DAVx⁵, an CalDAV/CardDAV client and sync app for Android.
The source code of this manual is available. Please send pull requests to make it better!
For more information about DAVx⁵, see the DAVx⁵ Web site. Especially have a look at the tested services and the respective subpages, the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), and our community discussions.
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Accounts and Collections
- 2.1. What is a DAVx⁵ account?
- 2.2. How does service discovery work?
- 2.3. What is the Base URL?
- 2.4. Address book accounts
- 2.5. Account names
- 2.6. Service tabs
- 2.7. Refreshing the collection list
- 2.8. Read-only collections
- 2.9. Creating/deleting collections on/from the server
- 2.10. Webcal integration
- 3. Tasks / Notes / Journals
- 4. WebDAV Mounts
- 5. Settings
- 6. Technical information
- 7. Integration / API
- 8. Managed DAVx⁵
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.